Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Monday, June 7, 2010

action packed dilema Monday....

For a Monday, today was going pretty organized, woke up on time... kids were exceptionally willing to wake up and even got a few drops of coffee down before I spilled it on myself...haha... usually spill before I get a drink of it...LOL.. even had the library books and mail that had to be sent out via the business ready... plus it was a beautiful day~....


Spoke too soon........... work was its usual... which is not stressful to me, the day was going actually amazing... until my son did not get off the bus to the daycare...... Mommy panic set in, what happened? where is he? who is responsible for this?  Thankfully... I got ahold of the school he was put on the bus to our house which is never his route unless I get off early, seems they had a substitute teacher and she did not know any different.... wow... well I knew he was going to be home within the next 10 minutes.. I am 20 minutes away, luckily I had a great co-worker who was willing to stay for me and I drove so fast home.... thank goodness we did not meet a cop or that would have been the big child support check...haha... anyways, I was so concerned what he was feeling, how scared he was going to be, he is so sensitive and how scary and uncool that this had to happen at the end of a great kindergarten year... well I always wanted to be a race car driver... turns out I pulled up right after he got off the bus... he had the big alligator tears and he came running...." Mommy, I did not know what to do!" .... ok... tears well up in mommy's eyes, I reassured him that mommy was already on her way once he did not get off the bus and that everything is ok.....


Needless to say, he has not left my side for the last half hour... a half hour I missed of work, but I need to not worry anymore about that... what I do indeed need to worry about is this idea to make him happy, I volunteered to help him pick up sticks in the yard... what was I thinking!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.... so off I am to get dirty but so thankful yet, for another journey of motherhood....  and learning how I do not think the fear of your child being lost or scared will ever stop... ohhhhh my poor future daughter n law! :)


We are having a simple dinner tonight, BBQ's and sweet corn.... they are enjoying their pineapple and grapes right now... I should have invested stocks in grocery stores... because I feel that is where all my money goes! LOL.... Thank you for following along and reading... we also have to say goodbye to Carly's beloved tadpoles ... they are no longer with us... is it wrong to be so relieved? LOL


Enjoy your day and evening friends~ Back at it with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment