Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A day full of smiles....

Awww... nothing like starting the day intaking the intense smell of finger nail polish... oh thats right... not sure the last time I did that to my own nails.. but today was for the smile from my babygirl Carly... she had tea with the queen at daycare today and she was more than thrilled to get "beautiful" before we even could open our eyelids.... haha...


Breakfast, painted nails, hair put up, her favorite dress on.... lipgloss and her beloved purse with all of her favorite things..  she was ready!!!!!!!!! All the way into town her brother had to keep hearing about tea with the queen.... finally he responded... "I do not want to have tea with no queen.......... I am a boy we want to hang out with the King!"


Again, I spilled my coffee... but this had everything to do with laughter.... haha


We arrive at daycare which felt like an eternity to Carly... and off she runs to show everyone how beautiful she looked.... and all of sudden she enters a room full of girls all excited to meet the Queen..who are also dressed up... nervousness enters her mind... then she comes with a look of fear... and says "Mommy, I do not think I am the most beautiful girl here... can we go home so I can change my dress?"  awwwwwwwwwwwww....... but what my little girl will never realize is to me she is the most amazing, beautiful brown eyed firecracker I know!:)


Sometimes we feel like we are searching for a sign.... a sign to know we are making the right decision or a sign that we help us find the right way ..... or even a sign that lets us know someone is there..... and for the last 6 and half years..... the moment I became a mommy... that was my sign to do better, to live better, to smile more, to enjoy life, but mostly a sign that this is what my world was missing and now is completed.... As I relax from my day... my message tonight is you might have the sign your waiting for right in front you... stop looking so hard~ Good night friends.... back at it with you tommorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment