Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A poem to my children...

My Dear Children,

I sit here, and watch you play…
I cannot imagine not being near you for a day….

My wish for you…
Is simple, but true…
I wish nothing but magic and happiness for you.

I want you to know as you grow…
That each day you are loved more.
I have so much I need to say…
But incase I do not have all the chances
Please remember to always follow your heart….
It will show you the way.

Keep true to yourself, and always show compassion for others…
After all, you still need to listen to your Mother!

Times can become hard and tough,
I hope you learn never to give up…
For life should be seen as a full cup!

I hope you understand the power of words…
Do not speak in anger, for those are not words to be heard…

I hope you learn patience…
I hope you are aware that life is about choices …
Believe in.. but be responsible ..for what you choose…
As long as you wake up each day…
To want to make something or someone feel better… thats a start in a good way…
and then you cannot loose.

I pray, that you will never loose that twinkle in your eyes…
For I know, you’re my angels on earth... and give me my reason, for no more whys?

Never let anyone make you believe
That your anything less than what I already see….

My dear children, I love you so…
It is because of you.. That my heart decided to grow…
I will forever be grateful for our memories…
For there is no doubt ..your every reason to me!

Braden and Carly.... your everything good and then more! I love you to the moon and stars and back...
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment