Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The beginning....

As time goes on.. and it does go fast, I realize I never have time to work on the kids photo albums.. so I decided to start a blog album... wish me luck.. read along, hopefully it will bring our private joy or private struggles and maybe, just maybe... you will come to understand the love I have for my amazing, beautiful children~

Today June 5th, is the beginning... but I will hopefully bring up stories of the last 6 and a half years since I found my true calling... being a mom:)
We had some rain today and decided to be lazy, no rushing no appointments no errands nothing but pajamas, movies, giggles and I am now off to create some orange julius's.... yes, close to dinner, but why ruin a day of no rules now! I am 37, raising two kids, my son is 6 and a half and has the sweetest, sincerest soul.... he is sensitive and caring and loves to learn... then I have my 4 year old diva princess... who is not afraid of anything and will definately let you know how she feels.. she is a free spirit that loves animals... thinking I need an addition just for the saved creatures... LOL... so that is my introduction... me.. I am a single mom, I have the kids 365 days a year... I work at a daycare full time as a teacher's aide, and I own a photography business that I try to work around my full time job... I believe in simplicity.. I would like to admit it was by choice... but it is because I am broke...LOL... but I would not have it any other way:) I will be back later,not sure if anyone is even reading this.. but if you are.. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment