Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

enjoying every moment....

This morning I woke up so rested and at peace... not sure if it was actually a good nights sleep due to the rainy weather or if it is part of a feeling of peace.. being content with our family life.... I  walk into my son's room and a rush of love fills me to the core... he is amazing, smart and so sweet... and absolutely angelic when he sleeps.... then I go to my beautiful, baby girl's room... and I just want to crawl in next to her.. and cuddle... she is growing and I realize that time is not always my friend.... If I came across a magical Jeannie in a bottle right now and I had a wish, I selfishly would wish upon a potion to bottle them up at this exact age and keep it forever...... The beginning was so full of insecurities and despair and I felt wore out and never even knew if I was making a difference ... and now.... I cannot seem to get enough...

The kids and I have been behind on our nightly reading... we were doing a chapter book every week and they loved hearing where we left off each evening.. we also have been so preoccupied with life and responsibilities that we have been lacking on our Friday movie and popcorn night.... today at work reminded me of that... so tomorrow night we are having our family night... maybe break out a big puzzle again.. I finally organized my summer business schedule and I realize there is not much time for my kids.... yes, it takes alot to get a business going but they will come first and I am no longer burning myself short.... they deserve what they give to me.... everything worthwhile!

Possible sappy message tonight.. I am lacking my coffee today.... haha... sorry friends... thanks again for reading along~ Enjoy the moment, moments are not gauranteed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment