Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Friday, June 11, 2010

keepin simple..

Piggy back rides.... dancing.... popcorn... wii... movies.... and possibly a puzzle kinda night~ Tonight I am going to hope for a sky full of stars... and take the kids out in the yard and sit on a blanket and talk about stars and the moon being the same size for everyone if they put their thumb up and look at it..... I got that from the movie Dear John....

I was trying to type and tell my son to go upstairs and instead I said go outside... haha.. he jumps up and goes "Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!" LOL.... hate when that happens... finally got them in the house and cleaned up... much easier to keep track when they are inside...LOL

Sorry it is short tonight my dear friends but it is Friday and my mind cannot come up with more than this:)  Back at it with you tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment