Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

a sunday fun day:)

Besides the smell and taste of my highly sugar packed coffee.... My ultimate favorite thing in the morning is waking up on a Sunday... with the kids... hanging out in their pj's knowing it is what we love to call our "lazy" day.... we always enjoy making a big breakfast and then we all do our favorite things.. Braden loves playing the wii and Carly's biggest love as of right now is playing with Miles her kitten...Mom's favorite interest is either HGTV or food network...haha.. then I get 3 ideas for lunch and realize I only have 1 ingredient..haha... Today I was excited to find one of my friends has a blog about recipes and it is awesome! Check it out....http://mollycrockercooking.blogspot.com/ I love it:)


Today I have reflected on how much the children have grown.... not just physically but they truly have became these unique individuals and I am so proud~ I have never raised my kids and sugar coated anything but Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny... we have not dealt with the tooth fairy yet, but I am sure that will be another sugar coating... We all have this amazing beginning and one time chance to decide how to raise our children and we each find a place inside ourselves that we did not even know existed until we find our self explaining life.... I feel I even have an extra credit because I am surrounded by children all day with my job.. God really made us be children first, for a reason... I believe it is because we were always suppose to be so happy for life, so fresh and innocent and marvel over the little things... unfortunately we loose that when we grow... I am so lucky to have learned those feelings again from my kids:)




This afternoon, I am off to my office to work on my photography business...
but before I head in there... I am going to crank the music and get the kids and we will dance around our living room first... Carly has been showing us her new flipping moves... she loves calling it her awesome surprise moves! LOL... Have a beautiful day friends... Thanks for reading~

Ps. Braden and Carly you have turned my world right side up!

No comments:

Post a Comment