Every breath is for you two...

Every breath is for you two...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Writing in sick tonight.... sorry

Today I am not feeling up to par.... my kids I believe are enjoying the mommy who is taking naps... haha...
Sometimes it is hard for us as moms to ask for help... I notice this more and  more with myself  lately... it is not to push away someone that we would enjoy spending time with, it is more this nervous feeling that we are not doing it all.. I think I need to let that go.... It is not a pride thing, possible stubborn thing... haha.... sorry this weekend has been boring, but I really am sick and going to lay down and put in girly movie... that usually helps anything... that does not turn productive~ haha... My daughter has been trying to take my makeup because she thinks makeup will make her grow big~ awww... sweet dreams friends

No comments:

Post a Comment